HEPA-filtered air is channelled up the machine by the motor, forcing sheets of filtered air through precision apertures at high pressure. Water is scraped from the hands at 690km/h.
The reprogrammed Dyson digital motor V4 uses digital pulse technology to draw up to 20 litres of air per second through the machine, for fast hand drying.
The HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles2 as small as 0.3 microns from the washroom air, before it's blown onto hands. So hands are dried with cleaner air, not dirty air.
A reprogrammed motor and re-engineered airflows mean the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer is quieter than ever, yet still dries hands in just 12 seconds.
With reprogrammed software, the 1000W Dyson digital motor V4 makes the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer 35% quieter than its predecessor.
Up to 78% less expensive to run than other hand dryers. Up to 98% less than single-use paper towels, with up to 81% less CO2.3 Creating a better environment in your washrooms and in the world outside.
The only hand dryer certified by the NSF International Protocol P335.
The Dyson Airblade™ V hand dryer has been awarded the Quiet Mark certification by the Noise Abatement Society.
All Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers are certified by the Carbon Trust.
- Input voltage/Frequency: 200-240V 50 & 60 Hz
- Standby power consumption: Less then 0.5 W
- Motor specification: 1,000 W digital brushless motor
- Heater type: None
- Fascia: Polycarbonate
- Antibacterial coating type:
- HU02 (Sprayed Nickel) contains antibacterial additive in paint.
- HU02 (White) contains antibacterial moulded additive.
- Can help prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Back plate mounting bracket: ABS/PBT Plastic
- Exterior screw type: Anti-tamper 4 mm Pin-Hex
- Water ingress protection to IP24
- HEPA filter (Glass fibre and fleece prelayer)
- 99.95% of particles captured
- Touch free capacitive sensor activation
- Hand dry time measurement: 12 seconds
- (Measurement based on NSF Protocol P.335)
- Operation lock-out period: 30 seconds
- Airspeed at aperture: 430 mph / 690 km/h
- Maximum altitude: 2,000 metres / 6,561 ft.
- Net weight: 2.9 kg / 6.17 lbs
- Packaged weight: 4.0 kg / 8.81 lbs
- Packaged dimensions: (H)145 × (W)455 × (D)274 mm / (H)53/4" × (W)177/8" × (D)103/4"